An exhibition or a dinner – the perfect location.
When you are planning a large meeting or a corporate dinner the Cathedral City of Gloucester is perhaps not the first place that springs to mind, however ,if you want to host your dinner somewhere different, then a sports venue may just be the place you are looking for. Your guests do not have to be fans of any particular sport but they cannot fail to be impressed when they arrive and get the opportunity to take a tour around somewhere they may have only seen on the television.
Executive suites and boxes provide the ideal environment to mix business with pleasure. There’s no better way for example to enjoy top flight rugby.
There’s nothing like the thrill of a match and the camaraderie with like-minded friends and business associates in your own box. It’s such a great way to be able to say a big ‘thank you’ to existing clients and ‘welcome’ to prospective ones.
Plan to hold a corporate dinner that will make your company stand out from the rest. Your guests will enjoy:
- Private executive suite with balcony seats
- Car parking
- Variety of menu options to suit the occasion
- Coffee and cakes at half time
These types of sports grounds are also perfect for exhibition venues, given that they have huge parking areas and fully functional exhibition halls.
A Sports conference and banqueting centre will give you access to:
- Your dedicated venue team to help you from inquiry to the event.
- Meeting rooms accommodating from 2 delegates to a theatre style room accommodating 400 with Gloucester Cathedral and pitch facing views.
- Sixteen syndicate rooms with pitch facing views.
- State of the art audio visual equipment.
- Wireless Internet throughout the centre.
- A Public Entertainment license.
- Civil Wedding License.
- Car parking for up to 160 vehicles.
- Disabled access and facilities.
- Main line railway station.
All you need in fact to host the perfect business occasion.